Premed 101 Forums

rejected anyone???

Guest Tyler

Guest brownie99

I don't think they've told anyone besides the sucessful applicants - maybe the waitlisted pple will find out this afternoon.

Guest Lurkergonepublic

I too have the regrets notice ... second time, but I had an interview this year at least. Upside, I'm in UofA - hopefully I'll be able to come out west for a residency someday. Better luck next time for the rest of you - keep at it.

:x

Guest Tyler

Rejected again for me - the third time - I cant wait till I can apply that 10 year rule in 2 years - I guess working for a year and keep trying - at least it feels good to know.

Guest FastEddy

I've been rejected.

It's tough to deal with this result.. this was my first time applying and, right now, the thought of having to go through all that again.. its overwhelming. My thoughts are with those of you receiving this result who have now taken part in more than one application cycle. One rejection didn't stop you guys, don't let a second.. or a third.

As hard as it is to come to terms with this right now, I know that we will come back for the next round stronger, better prepared, and more likely to succeed.

It was a pleasure hanging out with you guys on these forums.

Take care.

-Ed

Guest PD84

Rejected as well...and a little surprised...BOOOOOOOOOO...couldn't they have at least given me a waitlist to pad my ego?

ahh well.....must say I expected the worst and hoped for the best...unfortunately my expectations were right!

Guest Seen

Hey Ed-man, Sean here, sorry to hear about the rejection. I also got rejected from UBC, but luckily I got into Western so I'll be off to Ontario next year. I'm sure you'll kick ass next year, take care of Meg and the rest of the crew for me while I'm gone. And at least this way, you'll have your BSc AND an MD by the end of it all. In my opinion, 4th year was easier than 3rd too, so you'll have a good year coming up. Plus, you can buy all my books when I'm done with them. I'll give you a good deal. Party hard

-Sean

Archived