Premed 101 Forums

Application status

Guest eg77

Congratultions to everyone who got their application during the technical difficulties...I hard it was a mess. I submitted mine right before it got really busy but I'm having problems with the status of the documents that I sent in. My application was submited a week ago but the status of the Citizenship Documentation, MCATs, and Transcripts areall listed as "Not Received." I've been trying to call the office but understandably they're not picking up. I'm wondering how long does it take for the status of the documents to change. They were all sent in at least 2-3 weeks ago. I'm interested to hear from people that submited earlier since they would have had their status updated.

Thanks.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I sent in my mcat release and transcripts a few weeks ago. I submitted my application a week early but it still says my mcat and transcripts have not arrived. I phoned them last week and they said that they have a huge pile to sort through and they're at least 2 weeks behind. They said they're date stamping everything that comes in so not to worry. If you sent it all in on time, it should be taken care of but it'll take a while for them to update.

dh

Guest Bug2ooth

my application status has still not been updated. My transcripts should have got there by name. Does anyone else still see not recieved on their application status.

Thanks

bugtooth

As of this morning,

My status shows all documents received, except proof of citizenship.

Wow, only 2 weeks and they have done that. Its giving me a good feeling about UBC.

Of course, I would give anything to move back to Vancouver/Victoria from Toronto. :eek

Yeapppp in case anyone is wondering what I did.

I scanned my passport and sent them a copy.

Birth Certif. will work as well.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

THanks

docbil

Guest Bug2ooth

does anyone have this problem...

i am born in canada..ie canadian citizen and on my documents recieved list it says citizenship not recieved..

i though we were only supposed to send proof of citizenship if required.

thanks

chubby

Guest medsmurf

Hey Bug2ooth,

I have the same problem. I emailed admissions a while ago and they said that it was just a problem with the system and to ignore it if you were born in Canada.

Archived