Premed 101 Forums

Offer

Guest mysticalbc

Guest mysticalbc

i got innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i just checked my status today (saturday) and my name has been activated off the waitlist :) :)

for those of u waiting, i wish u the best of luck

i will be pulling my name off the waitlist at queens, western, and calgary

Guest physiology

Hey,

Just a heads up - If possible, accept the UBC offer for now, but keep the waitlists at Queens/Western/Calgary open, because you may not get the specific site you requested at UBC.

Physio

Guest mysticalbc

nope.. i'm in-prov...

physiology: tnx for the advice, i should probably do that, although i dont really care which site i'll be going to .. hopefully its VFMP

Guest docbil

congrats to all of the people getting off the waitlist. It must feel better than actually getting an offer right away.

BTW.. Physiology, I have read many of your helpful posts to everyone on this forum. That is very nice of you to help all the crazy pre-meds applying. You know there is something called karma.. and if you do good to others you shall be rewarded. I am sure you will get whatever you wish.

docbil+l

Guest physiology

Hey Docbill,

Thanks for the encouragement - no wonder this board is so addictive :)

I got a lot of help from this board in the past, so I think that's why us moderators give back. As you said - what goes around, comes around.

Physio

Guest not rex morgan

I too got in off the waitlist four and a bit years ago. For me, it was more relief than elation. Congrats to those of you who are just now "med students." :D

Guest adduction

I just checked mine as well - I got triggered today (Tuesday)!

I've already been accepted to U of A but now UBC gave me something to think about ;) I have a feeling I'll see you all in August though!! =D

Guest MekoMints

For those of you that have been triggered off the waitlist...which sites (NMP, IMP, or VFMP) were offered to you...did you all get ur first choice? Thanx.

Congradulations again!

Guest AceUBC

I also received word on Monday that my application was triggered off the waitlist. I will be accepting the offer and will be joining the VFMP this fall. Can't wait to meet you all in person. Good luck to those still waiting!

Guest adduction

Well congratulations to all of us then eh? Regardless of where you're going to be (IMP, NMP, VFMP)...I guess we'll all see each other for the first semester!!!

Lookin forward to it!

Guest MedAnxiety

Hey just to give you waitlisters some hope, i'm an InProv that's declining my UBC offer (after getting off the waitlist). Good luck guys! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest cause2003

MedAnxiety,

Thanks for the post, based on the lack of posts on this forum it seems like no one has gotten off the waitlist in some time. Although I’m on the out of province waitlist it’s good to know there is some movement at UBC.

-Cause

Edit: oops, I just noticed the date on your post and it's a month old. It looks like someone on the previous page edited their post bringing this discussion to the top - my mistake.

Archived