Premed 101 Forums

OOP

Guest the medz

Guest the medz

I was just wondering of any OOP who had accpeted UBC already were planning on asking for their deposit back as they accept other medical schools throughour the summer. I have heard that ppl tend to accept initially and then reject later on in the summer as they accept other spots for september. Is this the case for any of you?????

ANY info will be helpful! The waitlist is not a happy place to be.

Guest google

So have any out of province people been pulled off the waitlist yet? Someone posted a while ago that there are about 20 people on the waitlist and from what I can tell from last year’s stats on the admissions webpage 17 declined their offer last year. I’m surprised there hasn’t been more action here yet. Any people planning on giving their spot up or taking themselves off the waitlist because they got in somewhere else?

-g

:hat

Guest Jazzey

Hi there,

I'm an OOP student, and will in all likelihood be giving up my spot very soon. I've got to wait for some other news related to my current program before I can make my final decision, but in all likelihood will be giving it up to accept at another school.

Guest Jazzey

Hi there,

It was difficult because UBC is such a fantastic school and program in a gorgeous, but I submitted my letter giving up my OOP spot today. The OOP waitlist will hopefully move soon!

Best of luck to all waiting!

Jazzey

Archived