Premed 101 Forums

interview feedback

Guest swissgal

Guest swissgal

Does anyone know how to go about requesting feedback from the interviews? I've heard that NOSM is one of the only schools that does this.

Guest sandy apple

Last year, in August, I emailed and made an appt for them to call me. I was given feedback on my whole application not just the interview. Hopefully they will update the website soon explaining the process this year!

Guest sandy apple

Yes! Dr Konkin gave me good interview advice and broke down the strengths and weaknesses of each area of my application. If they offer it again you should definitely go for it.:)

Guest Matt66GT

I took the chance to do that last year and it was unquestionably helpful. I would highly recommend that should they decide to do this again that people take the time to do it.

All I did to set it up was call Loretta and she emailed me a time for a teleconference.

Guest swissgal

Thanks for the advice. Did you receive information in your hard copy version of the offers about how to get feedback? Also, were you waitlisted last year???

Guest Matt66GT

I dont remember how I found out about the opportunity to call......I think for some reason I found out on this board, because it was late and the class had been totally filled.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Filledunord

Hmm...I received two emails re: interview feedback and responded with interest, but that was over a month ago...

Anyone know when they will update the website information for unsuccessful applicants?!!!

Guest acarpent1

Hey Guys,

I got an email yesterday.. My appt. is going to be tuesday. I was not waitlisted, but I was interviewed. I have heard that last year they did the feedback right through August, so if they're only at July 25th, I'm sure there are lots of days left for people.. Good luck! 8o

Archived