Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist update e-mail today?

Guest PMD109

Guest PMD109

Did people get an e-mail today for the waitlist? usually it comes in early but the e-mail system has been messed up here at school for a couple days so i thought maybe it's delayed...Anyone receive anything today?

Thanks.

Guest Kidha

Hey Just got mine. Doesn't say much that we haven't already figured out on the form. Wish they would say how many firm accepted, provisional accepted etc.

Guest fingerscrossed06

Ya that would be nice to know. I'm getting a little worried. Do we know how many people after first rounds of offers last year were called off the waitlist? This year after the first 2 weeks they said 16 were offered spots (I would assume that means that 16 of 56 gave firm nos from the first round?)

Guest krismd

Hey fingerscrossed..

They actually had 14 firm NOs after the first round offers went out and had two people, with waitlist numbers before 16, drop off the waitlist. So as it stands they've made 14 second round offers and they have until this Wed to accept/decline.

Also, I've been accepted to Ottawa :D and am in waitlist spot #2. As of right now I'm strongly leaning towards going to Ottawa, so that will move you guys one more spot up the list!

Best of luck!

Kris

Guest Kidha

Hey Krismd,

Did the office tell you that there were 14 firm acceptances...cause i asked and the lady said they would have no idea at this point. ???

Guest krismd

Kidha

Nope, no word on if the 14 people who were offered second spots firmly accepted. All I know is that 14 second round offers were made and that they got up to #16 on the waitlist.

No clue on how many people of the 56, or 14 for that matter, have firmly accepted. Many of them might be provisional!

Best of luck! Try to stay positive! ;)

Kris

Archived