Premed 101 Forums

They Are Out

Guest Kidha

Guest circusgirl

got my rejection email recently. But I've gotta say that I really wasn't too hopeful considering that I have no direct rural/northern experience! Good luck to those of you that got invites!

Guest professore76

if you're not from a rural area, it's tough. But i want to wish the rest of you all the best this year. Perhaps i will join the NOSM in 2007. Cheers and all the best! No tears, just smiles.

Guest kingrad

I got my invitation to interview email....

no clue where it is though. Hoping its in sudbury. Anyone know from last year if you can request to switch interview locations?

Im sure Ill be seeing some of you soon!

Guest Matt66GT

If I remember correctly from last year the mid march interviews are in TBay & April in Sudbury. I assume it's the same this year.

When you get your hard copy, it'll tell you where you're going.

If I remember correctly some people did switch (or got switched...) from one to another but you're initially given where you'll go.

Congrats everyone,

Guest Isoceles

AHHHHHHH!

Cannot believe it! I really did think that it was over for me this year... but I checked my email on my cell as I was driving down a busy street...and there it was... I shrieked and started just bawling... I was SO not a safe driver...lol

Best Valentine's EVER! :D

Guest lolaloo

Just got home to a nice surprise... I have an interview! Hmmm, my e-mail didn't give me any other details. I can't wait to meet some of the other interviewees :)

Best of luck to everyone.

L :D

Guest professore76

Just a simple little question, if may? Is anyone from Toronto or another large city (and has never lifved in Northern Ontario, is not Francophone, is not Native?). All the best to those that got an interview. You should start preparing now.

First of all Congrads to all those that got the invitation.

To those that didn't... good luck with the other schools. Try again next year if you need to. I have been on that side and if you feel like venting send me a message and we can swap stories.

All the best.

I got a PFO also, but I had written off NOSM before even submitting in October.

Professore, that completely sucks. If it means anything, you'd be the first invited to interview at MY med school.

Archived