Premed 101 Forums

Anyone still waiting?

Guest lolaloo

Guest lolaloo

Congratulations to all those that have already received the good news :D

I'm living in AB and was wondering if anyone living outside of NF have found out yet?

Guest deuce

Hey lolaloo...

I am also in Western Canada...and still playing the agonizing waiting game...well, sort of. While unsure of the method of mail (i.e., overnight, or 2-3 day) delivery used by the Admission Office, I am sad to say that after 2 days it is a struggle to keep up hope. I would be fantastic to have a letter show up tomorrow, but...

Here's to hoping for the best. Let me know how things turn out.

Cheers,

Deuce

Guest clinicalchief

Hey guys:

Don't lose hope! I know a couple of others (although in the province) who also have not recieved anything.

There is a Priority Courier sticker on my envelope, but they get delivered to your house by Canada Post, so I'm not sure if you can deduce anything from that.

Letters left the office on Tuesday, May 17 (not sure what time of day).

Good Luck and we will keep our fingers crossed.

cc

Guest lolaloo

Thanks guys for responding :)

Deuce: Hopefully we will get a letter tomorrow :\ I will keep you posted if I get any news. I called the school today to confirm the address where they sent my final results, also I asked if I could set up an appointment with the Dean of Admissions to discuss my application (before I knew my results). She said it was better to wait until I knew, then she changed her mind and allowed me to set up an appointment that I can cancel at a later date if I get accepted. I was trying to be sneaky to see if she would let me know the decision without actually having to say yes or no :P Still am no closer to knowing... one thing I wish now I had asked was what time on Tuesday the letters were sent.

Oh well if I do get rejected at least I already have my appointment set up :lol

CC: I appreciate you trying to keep my hopes alive! Your a great spirit-lifter. Great job on getting in :)

Guest clinicalchief

I'm rootin' for ya and thanks!

Did you apply anywhere else this year?

I would be very happy for you guys, although not surprised, if you recieved an acceptance today, since you are on the other side of the country! Don't give up hope yet!!!

Keep us posted.

cc

Guest C3H HeJ

I'm a NL resident living in Halifax and I received my letter from Memorial yesterday. If I had to guess I'd say that those of you living on the west coast will get your letters on Monday if it was sent regular mail. Good luck!

Guest deuce

lolaloo: I got a 'reserve list' letter today...fyi. Hope things are working out as well, if not better, for you.

Thanks for the support and encouragement to all posting in this thread. I get the feeling that this year's class is a great collection of great people...and would like nothing more to be a part of it.

Cheers.

Guest lolaloo

Hey Everyone,

My mail person just dropped off the mail and there was nothing from MUN. Since nothing arrived and Deuce, who also lives (I am assuming) in AB received his letter I am pretty sure this will not be my year to get in. So I am prepared for the rejection letter, but if something from MUN shows up in my mailbox after the long weekend then I would still welcome it :P

Guest clinicalchief

Hey congrats deuce! Happy to hear the good news!

It's good to see the NL waitlist moving!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for anyone else on the waitlist as well!

cc

Archived