Premed 101 Forums

?This Week?

Guest nby

My bets are the letters come out this week, the website says mid march, and you don't get more mid march than the Ides of March (Beware!), today...

If anyone wants to start placing more specific bets, I'm saying the first person gets an acceptance on wednesday, tomorrow, then rejections come in friday... considering the differing mailing times for certified and snail mail and that way they all get recieved the same week... (and i got my snail mail on a friday last year)

Guest MedAnxiety

Yo nby. As much as I LOVE your idea of them coming out this week, I emailed admissions right after my interview..hehe...and they told me the END of march...which sux...but..maybe they were wrong! and they will be coming out this week. Here's to hopin!

Guest lolaloo

Good luck to all the OOP applicants and NB/PEI residents that will be finding out soon! I am not sure if I will last the two months until I find out :P

Guest vivus

Congrats nby!:rollin

You were keeping this board alive for quite a while, now i guess is your time to relax and just observe.

I'm very happy for you!

Guest druggist

Hey everyone,

Im a NB resident and I got my acceptance letter today as well!!!! ST PATTYS!!!! They come registered!

Cheers,

Druggy

Guest druggist

Hey everyone,

My acceptance letter/package was in a big brown envelope, and was registered (meaning you must sign for it).

GOOD LUCK!

Druggist

Guest druggist

Hello banane17,

The letter comes priority, meaning that the mailman comes right to your door and asks for a signature. I believe only rejection letters come snail mail (regular Canada post), but I could be wrong.

Cheers, and best of luck!

Druggist

priority post (regular mailman but you need to sign) means you got accepted

big envelope but regular snail mail means you got waitlisted

small envelope snail mail means you got rejected

hope you kids get in and party hard for your celebration, i did

priority post normally leaves you a note to pick something up at your closest post office

so, unless you are expecting a package, take that as good news

and yeah, NB (506) all the way!

Guest Keetcha

hey nby,

did I meet you at U of C last weekend? (March 13th)

I saw your thread in the U of A forums (figured there was a good chance you'd be at U of C as well) and was wondering if you were one of the 2 ppl i met from NB

edit: i was the NBer that went "casual" for the essay writing

Archived