Premed 101 Forums

Results ?

Guest sally2001

Guest sally2001

Hi everyone,

Are there any other people out there prepping for the big day this Saturday? :) I'm finding myself a bit nervous, but I'm looking forward to getting this over with (first time writing).

I read somewhere on this board, but now I can't find it, that there is some online scoring thing through aamc that we can check to find out our results before they are mailed. Does anyone know more about this? I couldn't find the info on aamc.org, granted I didn't spend that much time looking...

Thanks in advance, and good luck everyone!! :)

Guest LIPOSUCTIONATOR

Sally, I'll also be writing the MCAT with you this Saturday. It's my second time round so I'm not too particularly nervous because I know what to expect. Because of final exams I haven't touched any practice material in weeks. Verbal and writing sample won't improve in 4 days, but I honestly believe you can cram for the sciences. So my next 3 days will be spent reviewing physics formulas and biology concepts.

About getting your results online early, I don't think it's necessary for the April MCAT. For the August MCAT it's a different story because the results are mailed after the application deadlines (at least for OMSAS schools). However, if you really want to find your results early, check the AAMC website a couple of weeks after the big day.

LIPO

Archived