Premed 101 Forums

Dreaming is real...

Guest Kirsteen

Guest Kirsteen

Yikes!

Anyone else out there experiencing some interesting MCAT-themed dreams? A couple of weeks ago it was the get-the-results-envelope-and-open-to-find-13s-across-the-board type, and last night it was the get-the-results-envelope-and-open-to-find-5s-and-6s. Yikes. Trouble is, the darned dreams feel so real. So real that I ended up sleeping in this morning (probably due to trying to get some extra zzzzs to recover from the shock of seeing all those 5s!).

Good luck,

Kirsteen

• 8 years later...

Time flies and thanks for the memories!

No, not done residency yet as I opted for the Radiologist-Scientist Training Program at UofT, thereby, tacking a few extra years of research into the training. Good fun.

Best of luck with all of your MCATs! <shiver>

Kirsteen

Time flies and thanks for the memories!

No, not done residency yet as I opted for the Radiologist-Scientist Training Program at UofT, thereby, tacking a few extra years of research into the training. Good fun.

Best of luck with all of your MCATs! <shiver>

Kirsteen

She lives! :)

Yes, it's been a wee while, ploughboy! And where are you at these days? I recall the times when you were celebrating your entry to, UWO, was it? I hope all's well with you and you're loving what you're doing.

Cheers,

K

Hey Kirsteen,

I'm doing frcpc emergency medicine at U of T these days. Most days it's the coolest job *ever*. Most days. ;)

So glad I never ever have to write the MCAT again...

Cheers!

Archived