Premed 101 Forums

More Mail

Guest soapyslicer

Guest soapyslicer

Hi Everyone,

Got mail today from FofM and husband joked as I opened it that this was oops we made a mistake letter. He was just joking of course but I equated it to the "Whats that - oh just a small bomb" comment at an airport.

Anyways, it is a letter thanking me for accepting, for the $300 deposit and an attached letter for more personal info that needs to be filled in and returned. As well there is some details about the registration package coming out in July and what will be in it. They also were highlighting the tuition --$14,000 which half less the $300 ie $6,700 will be due on the 8th of Sept.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather! I know I am as it will be my last in Van:rollin

Soapy

Guest Kels2004

Hi Soapy - thanks for the mail update!

I like the bomb at the airport analogy... my old boss played a similar trick on me... When he heard I had (finally!) been accepted, he sent an email like this: "UBC contacted me today wanting an official, notarized copy of the reference letter I wrote for you. I told them I couldn't remember what I said, and it caused quite a stir"....

After freaking out for 24 hours that there was something wrong with my application and they were going to withdraw their offer, I got a reply from him in the manner of "What? You took me seriously? Haven't you learned not to do that!?!?!? Ha Ha!"

Ha Ha indeed!!! :rollin

Guest physiology

Hello,

I got the same thing. Nice PINK personal information form!

Anyway, the form says that we have to submit final transcripts by June 15th. Now, I already submitted two transcripts with the previous package that I handed in (along with the $300 deposit, crim record checks, etc).

So in total, do we submit FOUR transcripts?

Archived