Premed 101 Forums

Registration Packages

Guest grins

Guest grins

Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long after admissions receives our acceptance that they will send out the registration packages? The letter is pretty vague....Thanks!

Guest davidubc

Good Question!

I'm going hand deliver the stuff today and hopefully they'll just give it to me rather than making me wait for it to be mailed.

Guest grins

Hey,

If they give it to you, will you let me know? I'm in Edmonton, so I had to mail mine all in, but hopefully they get it by tomorrow.

Guest physiology

Hello Davidubc,

I dropped off my application yesterday (there were 4 or 5 others before me) and they didn't give me the reg package.

So I guess we get in it in the mail!

This time, it'll be less nerve wracking waiting for this package!

Guest 4EverRose

I hand-deliverred mine this morning and asked the receptionist when the registration package will be sent out. She said she doesn't know.

Guest davidubc

Well, you're right they'll mail them out. I'm leaving next week and back August 15th so hopefully I can just fax admissions and give authorization for someone else to get everything filled out. Oh well.

I wonder what the deadline will be for registration.

Guest northpole

Hey everyone,

I just called the office and they said that registration packages won't be sent out until July!

So hang tight... there'll be a while to wait yet...

Congratulations again, everyone! :D

Guest ewon2003

Damn, I am going away. Do you if it's important or urgent or can we wait until Aug 30th?

Oh well, I'll just call the admission office to find out

Thanks a lot

Archived