Premed 101 Forums

Second Interviews

Guest apical meristems

Guest apical meristems

Does anyone know when the second round of inerview notifcations (second and third year students) are sent out? I have a few friends waiting with anticipation. Obviously :)

Later,

ap

I would say within the next week or two -- mainly because the interviews are on May 9th, 2005.

I remember getting mine last year at around the same time -- right around end of Winter term.

Guest medsmurf

I have no idea. I'm surprised that no premed'ers have heard anything yet.

I emailed admissions to ask about this but they don't tend to respond to my emails so I'm not holding my breath.

I'm assuming you've been granted an interview medmom3 - congrats!

Slightly annoying though that they couldn't have sent it back in Feb! Although, it does leave less time for pre-interview stress now. :rollin

Guest megs29

If you have an interview on May 16th, I guess that mean that offers of admissions won't be going out for at least a little while after that... And the wait continues...

Megs

Guest ag214

Are all of you that heard in province? Have any out of province 2nd/3rd year applicants received any notice?

Thanks and congrats to those with interviews.

Guest snap2005

I am oop and I have not heard anything either way - I have pretty much given up as there are roughly 3 weeks until the second round of interviews. This school was my last choice (easy to say) so I am not too concerned. Congrats to all those who were granted interviews and good luck on the big day!!!

snap

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dafunk

Hi there,

Just wanted to let everyone know that interviews are still being given out. I just got my invitation 2 days ago (May 9). Im a former in province grad student taking it easy for the last while.

Dafunk

Archived