Premed 101 Forums

Applications out!

Guest Lactic Folly

Guest Lactic Folly

Well, I've been reading this board for two application cycles.. finally time to embark on one myself :)

Was curious to see what the Personal Attributes form looked like.. so little room, so much weight! eep.

Congrats to all those starting this fall and good luck to everyone else applying this year! Thanks also to summervirus for such a timely update to the admissions faq.

Guest Lactic Folly

Whoops, just thought of a question. Any advantage to submitting the application early, in that it may get read by admissions people who are not yet sick to death of reading applications?

I would be willing to bet that none of the applications are read until after all applications are in. It would be difficult to compare if they were read over several months. By the end of the application cycle, if you apply to enough schools, you will become a master of saying a lot in a few words. Good luck!

Guest summervirus

Yeah, I agree with fox.

You also might want to submit your application closer to the deadline. There's also the chance that you'll be honored with an award, receive a letter for some sort of recognition, etc. that you'll want to include in your resume. If you submit too early, you'll miss out on this opportunity.

Good luck! :)

Archived