Premed 101 Forums

Telephoning

Guest drews97

Guest drews97

I've heard from a couple of people now that if you phone the U of A (and haven't already heard that you got in) they'll tell you your status. Obviously I'm a little sceptical about this but I wanted to know if anyone else has had heard anything about this or has gotten any information about their status if you phoned. Thanks.

Guest aimshigh

Hey drews97,

I just worked up the guts to give the admissions office a call and I have some info for you. Unfortunately, I couldn't find out any info about my status, but I did find out that they will be notifying the rest of the successful applicants at the end of May. This includes 2nd and 3rd year applicants who were interviewed at the beginning of May. She also said that if an applicant doesn't hear by the end of June, they will most likely receive a refusal letter. Hope this helps!;)

Guest drews97

Hey, thanks for the info aimshigh!

To be honest, I'm glad that we're not hearing until after the end of April so that I can just concentrate on finals and not stress out about hearing or not hearing. Here's to hoping that we all hear by the end of May!!

Archived