Premed 101 Forums

Welcome new moderators!

Guest Ian Wong

Guest Ian Wong

I'd just like to welcome the newest moderators in the Alberta forum. DixielandDelight, fox, and Megs will all be first year med students starting this fall in Edmonton! Thank you all for volunteering your time and contributing your experiences.

Ian

Guest PARTY cal

Dixie, Dixie, Dixie... I wish you were coming to Western...but hey, UofA is not too bad I guess, lol :P From reading all your posts I can see you will make an excellent moderator.

Guest DixielandDelight

PARTY cal,

Aww shucks... :o

I wish YOU were coming to UofA, although that might have led to hijinx galore!

You will have a fantastic time at UWO, I am so proud of you:) Don't forget to visit us on the UofA forum

Dixie

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ian Wong

Another welcome for our newest U of A moderator, sassy101, who will also be starting med school in Edmonton this fall. Thanks for signing up!

Ian

Guest Ian Wong

And fast on sassy101's heels is snoopychan, who has also joined up as a U of A moderator, and will be starting Med 1 in Edmonton this fall as well. Thanks for volunteering!

Ian

• 9 months later...
Guest Ian Wong

Just wanted to welcome our newest moderator of the Class of 2008. chemgirl will be starting med school at U of A this fall. Thanks for signing up!

As an aside, I haven't actively started the process of recruiting this year's bunch of moderators yet (been waiting until more med school's release their results so you all know where you'll be heading!), but would definitely like to sign up more U of A moderators if you guys are definitely going to Edmonton. :)

Ian

Guest chemgirl

Thanks! I have learned so much from this forum, and I'm hoping I can be as helpful as all the other moderators and Ian have been to me!

Archived