Premed 101 Forums

renting my parking spot....

Guest ssup

Hey guys,

I was thinking of renting the underground heated parking spot that came with my apartement. It's in University Plaza (11109-84th Av)...which is like a block away from the hospital.

Just wondering if anyone could estimate the going price for it....

Thanks,

Ssup

Glad to hear you found an apartment- it must be nice to be so close to the school. I saw a sign the other day for a place renting parking spots on 87 Ave and 110 St for $45 a month. I am sure if you charged a little less than that you wouldn't have a hard time renting it out.

thanks fox!...will definitely post some signs when i get to edm this weekend...

i'm thrilled about my appt...it was a bit more expensive than I had planned but definitely met all the requirements of what I was looking for!

See you all on the 28th!

Ssup

Guest Tallybobally

ah! me too- $600 to park outside is a lot of money! oh well, I guess it's electrified, and not too far to walk (from L lot). but still, I'll know better next year :rolleyes

just thought i'd let everyone know that I've made a special account to deal with enquiries about parking...uofaparking@hotmail.com

so if you want to save a few hundred bucks and park almost directly across the hospital, e-mail here!

Ssup

ALRIGHT I figured it out!!! WOOHOO!!!

Sorry Ikaj, it seems we were both using the computer in the med library...you forgot to sign out before you started and i forgot to sign in when i started...

Well u live and learn....

Ssup

That's funny!:lol I have to remember to log out next time. That's weired.... so u didn't have to type your user name and password before posting your message?

Archived