Premed 101 Forums

exams & computing ID

Guest nanoarray

Guest nanoarray

Are the exams for med/dent courses usually multiple choices? Or, are they written exams?

Where can you get your CNS Computing ID? From Bear Tracks?

Guest dokkktor

Your CNS Computing ID is on the Class Timetable Notice mailed out last week. (It is typically the first letter of your first name followed by your last name all in lowercase letters.)

If it is your first time using the system, your password will be set to your date of birth in the format "MMDDYYYY".

Hope this helps!!:)

Keep in mind, this ID & password are NOT the same as the Bear Tracks Login ID & password

It probably depends on when you registered. I registered as soon as I got the information in mid-July.

As for exams, I don't know for sure, but I don't think they're all multiple choice.

Guest shkelo

All exams are multiple choice. The Endo block has an additional written section with questions from our biochemistry and food/nutrition lectures. (Yes, you have to relearn all the major biochemical pathways that you thought you'd NEVER have to do again in excruciating detail. The pathways are supposed to help our clinical understanding (e.g. diabetic or anorexic patients), although it seemed like an academic exercise to me. :\

Guest nanoarray

I thought that time table letter was junk (since the schedule isn't real) and put it aside. :) Now I've found it. But....I can't log on to WebCT. How odds. Is this normal before school starts?

As for exams, I love multiple choice. Duh... Maybe it's better to have written exams, since multiple choice questions can be really hard with "multiple" choices.

Archived