Premed 101 Forums

OMSAS sketch description

Guest JGracie

It says that you are supposed to fill in a point form description of the activity, but the box doesn't allow me to add more that what can fit in the little white box. Is anyone else having this problem?

When I clicked on the help in the verifiers section it has an example of a text box where you put the information, but I can't find it!

Thanks in advance for your input.

Guest Serenity

Hi JGracie,

Unfortunately, the little white box is all the room anyone gets. My only advice is be picky with your words since there is such limited space, and use common abbreviations and acronyms where possible. Also, you can use '&' instead of 'and', etc.

Good luck.

S.

Guest malkastate

I have this question too! I am only applying to Mac and NOSM and there is no room, unlike Ottawa, for us to expand on our description.

Does this mean all I'm supposed to write is the title of the job because that is about all that will fit? For example-peer health educator at xyz University-There is no room to expand on my responsibilities-what do I do-my activities won't resonate as much without me being able to expand on them-will they?

Archived