Premed 101 Forums

Cheap Cell Phone Plans

Guest punknstine

Guest punknstine

Hey guys,

not sure if this is the right place to post this message, but imana still go ahead with it. well I work with rogers now and i can give away a few rogers corporate cell phone plans. I only have untill this saturday to "hook" anyone up with this offer, so if interested, do get back to me asap. So what I have right now is a $20/month plan which includes:

1)200 weekday minutes that are billed per second.

2)weekends free. If you want weeknights free after 6pm, add$6... so itd be 26/mo.

3)free caller ID, voice mail (5msgs), incoming text msgs are free, cheaper long distance charges, free call transfer and all those goodies.

4) a 2 or 3 year contract is a must.

On top of 20/26 /mo, theres a $6.95 systems access fee and a $0.50 911 fee. This is a pretty good deal and its usually available only to a few bussiness/govt sectors. If interested, do msg/e-mail me @ ayjyp@hotmail.com or even call me @ 416-844-3892, asap.

cheers

Ajay

I believe Telus has 200 weekday minutes, evenings free after 6pm, free weekends, voice mail, caller id, call waiting all for $18 a month plus those access and 911 fees.

Guest punknstine

sure... but telus's reception isnt all that great tho. esp with everyone switching into gsm nowadays. with rogers and fido for example, you get better phones, you can always switch phones free of chrage, and use it pretty much wherever u go.

Guest satsumargirl
sure... but telus's reception isnt all that great tho.

On Rogers' ....I would like to express my disappointment with it.

When I got my cell I specifically went with Rogers 'cause according to the range map they give you it is SUPPOSED to work up in the Sauble beach area (my bfs parents cottage was there at the time). And the other companies had smaller ranges on their maps.

Well, never has my cell worked there and it wasn't just me. My 2 best friend's phone's didnt work and neither did my bf's mother's phone work and we were all with Rogers. And it wasn't just once, it NEVER not even once worked there.

Perhaps the other companies showing smaller ranges were being more honest??

Guest cutieyellow
you can always switch phones free of chrage,

Huh ? Since when you can switch phones free of charge ?

On a side note, I've been w/ Rogers (most horrible service ever - reception sucked and customer service people were even worse), Bell (better reception, amazing - you even get it in the subway, customer service is fabulous but their plans are wayyyy too expensive) and Fido which i'm currently with. Fido has affordable plans but right now their service is horrid. It guess it has to do w/ the revamping into the Rogers system which i'm not too happy about.

CY

Guest punknstine

well the service/network a phone can tap into depends on the actual phone used aswell. when rogers were getting popular about 3/4years ago, they didnt have good phones out. they had the basic gsms out which could get only a freq or two. but now since they grown so much, they are capable of putting out better signals, and bringing out phones that can tap into different freqs, thus you have improved reception. with most new phones, you can actually switch receptions between rogers/fido to get you the max coverage.

Guest punknstine

"Huh ? Since when you can switch phones free of charge ?"

if your exsiting phone were to stop working or if u had a spare phone lying around ( provided by rogers or fido), you could just switch SIMs and use the other phone. with telus/bell, youve to pay an activation fee everytime you decide to switch phones.

I must agree that Rogers reception is much better than Telus. I had a Rogers phone before my Telus and my Telus reception is the worst ever.

Archived