Premed 101 Forums

confused

Guest ade12345

Guest ade12345

I logged in to my application and saw that my references were "not received".....but I was never offered an interview....I was wondering why my references are suddenly showing up on my application....doe anyone know?

Hi,

I don't have an interview either, and I just checked my online app, and it also shows all the references not received. My guess is that they have put that up for everyone, rather than just interviewees, because it's easier for them.

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

Did your references show as being received prior? If not, it might be an idea to do a quick double-check with the Admissions Office, just to make sure that all your documentation was received before your file was reviewed. My hunch is that it was received (else Admissions might have contacted you) but thoroughness can also reap benefits. :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest MDSMelissa

Hi,

I would suspect that everyone's status has changed to reflect whether references have been received or not, as those who received interviews are now having to submit references. If you didn't get an interview, you wouldn't have had to send reference letters so I think that is why it says not received. I think I've made this sound confusing...:rolleyes

Melissa

Archived