Premed 101 Forums

Scrap paper for PAT?

Guest pearlywhitesBC

Guest pearlywhitesBC

Does anyone know if we get scrap paper for the PAT or if we are allowed to write in the test booklet?

The front page of the PAT test in the CDA manual says that you can write in the booklet to assist yourself but then on the test pages it says "do not write or mark in this booklet".

Does anyone who has taken the test remember?

Guest coolguy3650

I think certain sections you're allowed to write in the book, and certain sections you're not. Key holes, for example you're not allowed to write in, but angle ranking I think you are. I've nerver actually taken the dat, so i don't know for sure, but I believe that this is the case because on some sections, every page has a "Do Not Write in This Booklet", while in other sections not a single page does.

Guest pearlywhitesBC

Hmmm...you're right on that one. I had only noticed that on the keyholes section and had assumed that it applied to the whole PAT section.

Well, if that is the case then we can't mark the keyholes or pattern folding. That's OK with me. It was the angle ranking that I was worried about.

I guess we'll find out on Saturday :eek

Guest predent2003

Guys,

I have taken the DAT twice. And everytime I have written so much on the figures. I don't think you are not allowed to write on it since I wrote on every single questions of mine.

But they might have changed it, I don't know...

Archived