Premed 101 Forums

Organic Dentistry on the Canadian DAT

Guest elaineli315

Guest elaineli315

I am getting really confused here. A friend who wrote the last DAT told me there were organic chemistry questions, things such as alkenes and alkyne reactions. But when I read the DAT brochure from CDA, they didn't mention anything about that inside the scope of our test. I expect there will be things to do with carbohydrates and lipids that sort of organic chemistry. But can someone please confirm with me? (I had suspected what he took was the US DAT, but he did the carving section).

Guest Guyver03

Holy s***, don't scare me like that elaineli315 :D , only 15 more days till the DAT exam, and I can't cram any more new info into my brain. Gotta go back to practice my carving skill, hope my order will arrive soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ardvark2003

did I just read that there's no organic section on the Canadian DAT??? I just realized I've been studying out of an American book...someone tell me there's no organic chem section...

Guest tottihead

Wow, i feel bad for you aardvark, im guessing youre writting it this saturday too? Well, there is no organic and no quantitative reasoning, but there is soap carving, those are the only differences between the canadian and american DAT's

Archived