Premed 101 Forums

waitlist movement

Guest debbieL22

Guest debbieL22

Anyone have any news about the Maritime & NS waitlist movement so far? Not holding out much hope, but it's nice to stay updated :\

Guest Monurch

I don't think the NS waitlist has begun to move yet. I'm #2 on the list and I have a friend who knows the person in the #1 position (she hasn't heard anything either). I believe that people offered seats during the last week of admissions have until June 30 to make a decision. Hopefully, things will start moving next week.

After perusing the board, there are now 3 NS applicants who are declining offers from Dalhousie to go somewhere else. I am also aware of two individuals from NS that were accepted months ago, paid their deposit to Dal but have decided to study at another university. Keep your spirits up, it's not over until the first day of classes.

Guest scooter

First week ;) Is what I heard.

Good luck my fingers are crossed for you!! I am sure there will be a lot of movement during the next couple of weeks as people decide to defect to Ontario:rollin

Guest medicine1

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has heard of any PEI applicants declining their offers? I am currently #1 on the PEI waitlist.

Thanks

Guest debbieL22

Thanks for replying everyone.. even if it is just word of mouth, I like what I'm hearing. I thought that being #5 on the NS list meant no hope, but your posts have brought back a glimmer. Good luck to everyone still waiting! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NBdancingMD

Anyone know how much and/or if the NB waitlist has moved at all? I'm #5 on the list and am anxious to know where I'll be in September (still trying to keep up hope that there's a chance...) Thanks!

Archived