Premed 101 Forums

my last time in this forum

Guest cactus

Guest cactus

Hey ya'll,

i was rejected on April 26th but didn't get mailed a letter. So I called today and had it forwarded to me via e-mail. Weird huh.

Oh well, maybe 2007 I'll be told from a better system wether or not I get in somewhere by May15th.

Later

Guest debbieL22

Hey Cactus,

I'm sorry to hear that! I too was rooting for you (this is coming from April? man, that sucks!). However, you seem to be doing exactly what we should all be doing right now - looking at how to improve your candidacy for next year and writing a killer essay! Good luck and all the best for next year! :)

Hi Cactus,

Not sure if you are reading this, but the exact same thing happened to me. I was rejected on March 21, but I never got mailed a letter. Or to be more correct, I got mailed a letter to my old mailing address in Nova Scotia, and was not there to get it. I moved to BC in February to work/enjoy West Coast life, and TOLD the admissions office in February my new mailing address. I even got a reply from Sharon saying she got my email and put my new mailing address on my file. Guess it never happened.

This minor setback can only make us stronger. I am going to apply again in the future after making some improvements to GPA and rewriting the MCAT. I wish you luck with the next application cycle!

Archived