Premed 101 Forums

Since the acceptance letter...

Guest research101

Guest research101

has anyone heard from the dal office since sending in their signed acceptance sheet and deposit (online or otherwise)??

Guest scooter

I've heard nothing as well. It started to concern me, then after a month i was paniced, now i'm calm and patient again. I heard at the very end of March. Though I asked a Med 2 student and they confirmed that i did CPR C and First Aid so i signed up for a class...I would love to get ANYTHING>

Good luck to everyone when the mailman comes

Guest research101

Scooter: So you haven't had any confirmation that they have received the relevant documentation/payments for your acceptance?

Any word on getting onto DalMedix?

Thanks

Guest scooter

Hey,

I've heard absolutely NOTHING. :rolleyes not a beep... :( how about you.. anything at all? Cab I start to panic or are you in the same boat??? I am still SOO ecstatic about getting in I telll everyone I meet!! Including everyone i meet at bars when drunk and anyone who dares to ask me... my friends ask me at least once a month so that I can do a happy dance :hat

Guest scooter

Hey, :eek

Turns out they haven:t forgotten. I got two e-mails today, one about dalmedix from a Stephen Morley and the other from the admissions office about various things- but nothing too specific. The rest will be available and sent in Mid july.:eek

Archived