Premed 101 Forums

Scholarship Applications & Access to DalMedix

Guest HaliEngineer

Guest HaliEngineer

Hi there - Just a bit of info I picked up today-

We won't get access to DalMedix for at least a few more weeks, and when we do, we'll be notified directly (It won't just be posted on the admissions site) and (I gather) we'll be given explicit directions on how to get to applications on the site.

For those of us who already have DalMedix access through other programs, it won't affect anything, they will simply change over our profiles.

Guest zakiyaa

Great!

I've been haunting Medix on/off over the last few weeks between microscope work and beginning the dreaded thesis writing.

Thanks HaliEngineer!

:rollin

Guest scooter

Hey,

Has anyone heard anything about this yet or gotten anything?? I'm thinking we are well into Mid-May... i'm starting to worry that maybe there is something wrong with my application ... (though i did mail, fax, and e-mail my acceptance...they must love me:p )

Good luck to everyone for the last couple of meetings, I'm crossing my fingers and toes for everyone.

Guest JewelLeigh

Hey Scooter,

Not sure if this has anything to do with it...but med school is still in session for 2.5 more weeks. Maybe once us med students are out of their hair for this year, they will begin organizing things for next year.

From what I remember from 2 years ago, it was mid-June sometime when I was contacted with more info for medix and scholarships, etc.

Either way...I'd give it another few weeks before you really start to worry :)

JL

<><

Archived