Premed 101 Forums

Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted??? (for current applicants)

Guest Ian Wong

Okay, I meant that you know what the good, reputable schools are anyway. Do you really care if the school you want to attend slipped down 5 spots in the US News ranking? It helps to know the "tier" of your school, but the exact numbering is meaningless.

i was just pointing it out half-sadly

^^ Vandy is around 55-57000 USD. Stats: 3.95/33Q

ya i suppose i just need to get those financial forms in but CDN taxes are due next week and my family is meeting the accountant this week so i wont know until later. I heard that every student is getting a minimum 2000 scholarship which is awesome ... how was second look btw?

haha, OK I will re-post my Dartmouth story then. yup, I'm on the waitlist. I sent in a letter and then, in Type A pre-med fashion, called the secretary to see if it was received. Instead of checking herself, she transferred me to the Director of Admissions... but I had nothing to say to him. I don't know how to play the American game. I'm toast.

haha, OK I will re-post my Dartmouth story then. yup, I'm on the waitlist. I sent in a letter and then, in Type A pre-med fashion, called the secretary to see if it was received. Instead of checking herself, she transferred me to the Director of Admissions... but I had nothing to say to him. I don't know how to play the American game. I'm toast.

Haha, that's classic.