Premed 101 Forums

Interview orientation

Guest happy2bme

Guest happy2bme

So the orientation sessions was last night. Christie was kind and emailed the presentation info to everyone who couldn't attend. Mine was in my junk mail so don't forget to check it!

Anyone who was there, did any interesting questions come up during the Q&A period at the end of the presentation??

for people who didn't come...

according to dr. aoki, there are 295 interviews this year, of which 220 are manitoba residents.

that was about the only important thing I really got from that session. it was otherwise pretty much useless...

Yes, it was sad that nobody asked questions... it was the perfect opportunity for people to ask the med1's or the faculty/admission peoples anything, but nobody wanted to. I was ready to give a play by play of what happened, but it is a good thing that Beth sent out the presentation via e-mail. Also for OOP's, Fever Meds and myself along with the class of 2009 handed out pamphlets regarding a website/forum we are putting together so that everyone can get further questions answered and other tips. It will be especially helpful if you OOP's want more information about U of M, Winnipeg, rural manitoba, etc.

Bookmark this: interviewhelp.no-ip.org/

It should be uploaded this week. Please tell all your friends who didn't come to the session or don't use ezboards about this.

-Jag

Archived