Guest gonzo23 Posted April 27, 2004 Report Share Posted April 27, 2004 Hey guys, Ugh. the waiting game sucks. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for another year of applications, and I am interested in applying to the US. Here's my dilemma: I would be taking the Aug 2004 MCAT. I know this really hinders my timing for US applications. I would like to submit my AMCAS as early as possible, and then my secondaries as they come. But I understand that my application won't be considered until they receive my MCAT scores. When would interviews happen? I know they can happy anytime, but seeing as I'd be getting my file complete by October... can I safely assume that I wouldn't hear back until january? I'd really like to take 4 months to go do something valuable with my time aside from applications for the year. As well, is it even worth writing the MCAT again if it'll kill my timing? I had a 29O the first time (6 in verbal) and 28Q the second (7 in verbal). Would my low verbal score weight the same as having my app. in later? Like it might be worth just applying with my current scores or writing it again and not asking them to use my new scores? Any help from those who've tackled the US would be great! Thanks in advance. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.