Guest Edwarder Posted June 25, 2004 Report Share Posted June 25, 2004 If one were to accept an offer from Calgary, but stay on a waitlist for another school, what would happen after August 4th... What if you were admitted to your first choice school during the late August/early Sept. orientation week, after having started at Calgary in early August? Could you switch schools? Would there be financial ramifications? Has this happened in the past? Just curious, since it seems like something that could be a problem, given the early start date. Ed Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.