Premed 101 Forums

Dalhousie University 2005

Guest princessfiona

Guest princessfiona

Has anyone anywhere heard anything from Dal?

Early acceptance anyone???

Anyone been invited for may interviews?

Keep board posted!!:rollin

Guest princessfiona

I think if there was a shortage of GOOD candidates in April they invite more, as well as early acceptances that are turned down.

I hope this year Dal interviewed all they needed to in March!!:smokin

Guest maritimer05

Hi

I have all my requirements done except Physics which I am completing now...I left it to the last:\ So I am not sure If I will be considered either, I hope!!!

Guest immunology

I've had my interview on March 12th, haven't heard anything. But - I wrote the February 2005 DAT, and the results won't be out until April 15th - which is later than last year.

Since Dal considers the Feb DAT, they may be waiting for the 15th, but this is just speculation.

cheers !

Guest princessfiona

April 15th for DAT results??? I was hoping to hear anytime now- according to a post from last year saying they had by March 27th. I guess Easter may have put it behind?? I am really curious about my PAT mark.

Someone said they spoke to Dal and the committee was meeting next week...who was that?.:\

Guest immunology

Has anyone heard that there are more interviews? I only know of the March 12th and 19th dates. Has anyone heard anything recent from Dal?

At least no one is stressing out !

haha - laughing helps with the stress

Guest maritimer05

Hi

I was told my admissions that the committee would have meet this week or early next week to talk about early acceptances...and the people that get early acceptance will hear by late next week at the latest.

Guest toothist

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I emailed Jo-Anne today about when early acceptances would go out and this is what she said "We are hopefully meeting late next week and I am busy with trying to get ready for a dental hygiene meeting before I go away next Saturday - the early acceptances may not go out until I return to work on April 25. I'll see what I can do to get them out". So no point in checking our mail boxes for a few more weeks. :\

Guest Mr Shakur

Yo, did anybody else get the 'maybe' interview letter from Dal. I've talked to 2 people, and all three of us got it, just wondering if that was their version of a rejection letter, or only some peep got it.

Archived