Premed 101 Forums

Greyhound?

Guest doctorfunk

Guest TimmyMax

Hey,

You'll probably need to take a Greyhound to Toronto and then change over to a Coach Canada from Toronto to Kingston. Doesn't Greyhound run a direct London to Kingston bus?

You may also want to consider taking the VIA train- so smooth and relaxing- and relatively cheap with your ISIC card. Plus they serve food- sweet!

Best of luck!

Timmy

Guest bad hombre

Hey,

I would reccommend looking into getting an ISIC card and then taking the train here. Its more comfortable and can sometimes be cheaper

hombre :smokin

Another thing, if you choose to take the train for your interviews, you might just get enough Via Preference points to make one of your interviews a free trip. (Or maybe for moving out to start class in September!)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest doctorfunk

I must be suffering from march madness, because I can't seem to comprehend the information on the Coach Canada website - can someone direct me to the departure/arrival times and price for a one-way trip from Kingston(Queen's) to Toronto(downtown bus terminal)?

Guest peachy

...and don't forget the other benefit of VIA - once every few trips they'll be more than an hour late, and you'll get a credit of half the cost of your ticket towards your next ticket! ;)

Seriously, don't count on VIA being on time. Yesterday they had a bunch of trains delayed by more than two hours. But otherwise, yeah, it's really comfortable and a good price. (I'd for sure take it over the bus)

• 3 years later...

Archived