Premed 101 Forums

roommate, anyone?

Guest silver

Guest silver

Just wondering if girls out there entering Queen's med are interested in a roommate. In my search for housing, I've found that there are a lot of great 2-bedrooms available at reasonable rates, but not a whole lot of 1-bedrooms. Maybe 2 or 3 of us can team up to find a place.

Guest DownUpDown

I have just made a contact in Kingston who will be purchasing a 3 bedroom home on Bagot street (literally 5 minutes from campus). I myself am in the market for accomodation and considering the difficulty of finding a reasonable place that is close by, this time of the summer, I would jump on the deal if 2 other medical students are interested in renting it out with me.

We will have our own backyard...not certain of how many bathrooms and other details as it was a brief conversation. But if anyone is interested I will find out more information. He did mention that rent will be no less than 800, which gives us a ballpark figure of 800-1000 for the entire house.

If interested please post ASAP or email shaunsegal@hotmail.com. Alternatively, you can try my cell at 647-293-9890 (Toronto number).

thanks.

• 3 years later...

Archived