Premed 101 Forums

Any undergrads with less than 9 on MCAT interviewed for 2007 entry (class of 2011)?

I know in the past those below a 9 have been successful in admissions, but this with the double cohort in full force as of last cycle (and the upcoming one), I'd like to know whether it's been possible (and for how many) this past cycle.

Thanks!

Edit: Mistake on years.

I'd suggest bumping this thread in January once the interview acceptances come from Toronto for the class of 2011.

I can understand that you'd like to know about your chances, but:

a) wait for your own MCAT scores, are you really going to get below 9?

B) you WILL find stories of people interviewed/admitted below 9, even if a small minority, so will this change your mind?

c) are willing to spend $90 (or whatever the application fee is these days) to hedge your bets with a stellar application?

Just apply and see what happens! Who cares if you find 1, 5 or 50 people with scores below 9? All that matters is what happens to YOUR application and you won't know until you apply.. Toronto's interview invites ARE subjective.. so even if you had 39S there is no guarantee you'd get an interview. I'd spend mor etime stressing about these subjective areas of the application instead of an MCAT and GPA you can't change for this admission cycle.

Archived