Premed 101 Forums

Why does Peachy always change the subject heading?

biloba

I've been changing them so that you can tell what the post is about without having to click it. It makes it easier to find past posts when there isn't page after page of "Help!!", "Do I have a chance??" etc. I can stop if if it's really annoying, I just thought it made things easier. (Also, the new software makes it really easy to change the titles ;) )

Of course, it's best to get this information from the source, but it seems that peachy changes the subject headings to make them correspond better to the thread topic. Some, not all, threads may contain headings such as, "urgent advice needed plz!!!!," which really aren't all that informative

I've generally found peachy's changes to be useful in highlighting which threads that I want to read when the thread is active and after the fact when it isn't.

[Edit: The source is quick!]

Hey,

Peachy changes the subject headings to make them more descriptive and hence, relevant. AS has been pointed out numerous times before, subject headings like "Bad first four years, advice plz!", "My GPA is 1.3 but I know I can do better! Do I have a shot?!?" and "ppl plz HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" are not very specific nor helpful (and downright annoying).

I think that she's doing a great job! :)

I like the fact that Peachy changes the heading because it help find topics that are relevant to me. It's also great when their is little time and you just want to read a few posts.

Peachy has changed some of my subject heading and I would like to take this time to thank her for helping me make my topic more clear and get the best response from posters.

Thank-you.

Archived