Premed 101 Forums

Visual Art! or Psychology?

Guest Rua Francis

Guest Rua Francis

Hello mates,

anyone have any idea about the Visual Art B.A. Degree or Psychology ? like if you've done it or knows someone who did? am so into this program as my undergraduate degree but i don't know whether its easy or hard to have some high grades ( eventually high GPA)!? and am feeling like if i took this degree it would be so hard for me to register in the Science required courses "coz of the science students having the priority!"

and the terrible thing is that "U of Windsor" Science adviser told me that we don't offer science courses in summer!!!!!! what am gonna do!?

please help!

Cheerz

Rua Francis.

Guest Jochi1543

If your university doesn't have science in the summer, try searching local community colleges. All of them will offer general chemistry and some bio, and most will have organic chem as well. Then your only concern would be biochemistry, but you can probably fit in one science course during the regular academic over the course of your bachelor's.

Guest blinknoodle

Be careful about taking college courses.. they most likely will not satisfy pre-req requirements.

You can look into doing summer courses through distance education (ie. Athabasca, Waterloo) or relocating to a different city with a university offering summer science courses (ie. nearly every other university.. Western, McMaster, Toronto, etc).

Guest marbledust
Be careful about taking college courses.. they most likely will not satisfy pre-req requirements.

This depends on where in the country you are--"college" means something different in Alberta and BC (and maybe the other western provinces too?) than it does in Ontario.

Archived