Premed 101 Forums

Newbie Here! Bear with my determination.

I am one of those people you rarely run into...I don't wait for the event to trigger..I ignite it..and leave a blazing trail in my wake.

I am also a First Year Biology Survivor. I'm over 45--and I want to pursue my lifelong dream.

Hope I fit in here....

MJLIN

I am one of those people you rarely run into...I don't wait for the event to trigger..I ignite it..and leave a blazing trail in my wake.

I am also a First Year Biology Survivor. I'm over 45--and I want to pursue my lifelong dream.

Hope I fit in here....

MJLIN

Hi MJLIN, welcome aboard. There are people in medical school of all ages; you'll fit in just fine! :)

Hope I fit in here....

MJLIN

Hope your med dreams come true!:)

A little bit more about me...I have always been looked up to as the "doctor" in the family.

I lived in Jamaica as well and made it my specialty to treat wounds--cause I had the know how--not to mention the bandages!!

I have learnt so much---that average family medical books are boring. My idea of relaxing is reading human anatomy on the net.

I am very interested in Neurology.

MJLIN

I always head straight to the Medical / Health Books section of every library.

When I was going to Kwantlen, I would prefer them over my course studies..it was all I could do to put them down and do my required work.

My family always says I am already "like" a doctor--I've learnt so much from the books.

I admire all of you in this forum---for following your dreams and for taking on one of the world's most honorable careers.

MJLIN

Archived