Premed 101 Forums

SAT scores/ AP credits etc.

uofthopeful07

i can't figure out some of the stuff they are asking me in that initial form we have to fill out.... is this for undergrad BSc BArts students as well? e.g., i can't for the life of me remember my exact SAT scores/breakdown. i think i might have thrown this information out. is it necessary to include it, for full disclosure purposes? should i try to call the SAT people and find out? i can't find my score report.

I'm in the exact same situation, I don't really care whether they take my AP credits, but saw that they wanted an AP transcript anyways. What I'm doing is scanning an unofficial copy and sending that for now, and then sending the official copy from the College Board ASAP.

I'm in the exact same situation, I don't really care whether they take my AP credits, but saw that they wanted an AP transcript anyways. What I'm doing is scanning an unofficial copy and sending that for now, and then sending the official copy from the College Board ASAP.

my ap transcripts dont appear on my transcript. so i think i'm okay. nonetheless in the minerva i did write that i took a few aps. (?)

FROM FAQ ON WEBSITE:

I received credit for my CEGEP courses, International Baccalaureate courses, French Baccalaureate courses, Advanced Placement or A-Level exams. Should I submit the official records from my pre-university institution?

Yes. If you have received credit for any science prerequisite from a pre-university or advanced secondary institution such as those mentioned, official records must be received as part of your application. Certain exceptions apply: For CEGEP records, you need only submit your Permanent Code at time of application; this will allow the Admissions Office to receive the records directly from the Ministry of Education. For AP results, contact College Board Inc. to have the scores released to McGill University (#0935).

------

since mine don't appear on trascript. i think i'm okay. also when i called telling them i don't remember my SAT scores, and the ARCHIVES would take 3-5 weeks to get it out of college board... they told me the dont even look at the SAT so i don't have to fill it out. i wonder if its the same thing for APs that aren't on the transcript.

Archived