Premed 101 Forums

McGill Oustanding Items

i'm getting a little worried. it's been a week since the deadline, a week and a half since i submitted my autobio letter, and my application status on minerva still has everything outstanding! :confused:

i tried calling the office of admission all afternoon today, but no one answered.

has anyone been able to get through to them w/ a similar inquiry? do you know if they're just slow w/ updating the statuses on the web?

ice princess, I mailed my stuff Xpress Post and they got logged into their system as received 3 days after the date Canada Post indicated. So give them 3 to 4 days internal processing + however long you estimate the mail would take to Montreal from where you live. I wouldn't worry too much about 10 days; but I'd start worrying by Wednesday or Thursday.

What phone number did you call? Did you call dental admissions? What number was that. I'd probably call the ARR Documentation Centre first, although I don't know if there's a phone number for that.

thanks for your quick reply!

as logged by canada post, my autobio letter was received by mcgill on Nov. 15th, and my last reference letter should've gotten there by Nov. 17th at the latest. so it's been 5 business days...and Minerva still has nothing.

initially, i was thinking maybe it was the rush of applications that was slowing them down from updating my application status. but a few people who submitted their stuff last week already have confirmations that their stuff was received.

i've been calling the number 514-398-7203 ext. 00044 for the Office of Admissions. guess i'll have to wait til monday to try to contact them again. :(

If you're saying that Minerva has ALL your items outstanding even though Canada Post says your autiobio has arrived on the 15th, then there are obviously accuracy issues with their Minerva system. It seems they're just a little behind. Wait til your autiobio gets logged onto Minerva, because that's likely when they'll get to the rest of your stuff as well.

Archived