Premed 101 Forums

Interview...

Congrats everybody! I got mine too, 9:00 am on Jan. 20. Rachel, I was so happy to read you are buying a suit. I had an interview last year at Dal and I was the only female in the group wearing a suit. I felt pretty out of place. I'm happy that I won't be the only one this time! Good Luck everybody:)

Congrats everybody! I got mine too, 9:00 am on Jan. 20. Rachel, I was so happy to read you are buying a suit. I had an interview last year at Dal and I was the only female in the group wearing a suit. I felt pretty out of place. I'm happy that I won't be the only one this time! Good Luck everybody:)

I wore one to my interview last year as well.. Except there were others in my group that had one on too. Last year, my interview was on Feb 11th so I'm fairly happy it's also earlier.

Congrats to all of you who have interviews. I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of you during the ever so fun interview weekend. Of course, I'm not so sure how our class will be functioning as we have our MAF exam that Friday evening followed by some, erhm, intellectual activities for the rest of the night. :rolleyes:

Wearing a suit is great if you're comfortable in it. It really is up to you what you want to wear. I've known people who were dressed to the nines and those who dressed more casually (sweater, blouse, dress pants, skirt, etc). Just don't come in jeans or a beer t-shirt and you should be fine!:D

Have a great holiday everyone!

-Zakiyaa

Class of 2010

Archived