Premed 101 Forums

Upper years

There is a rough outline of 3rd and 4th year schedule online...it requires a password and if you haven`t gotten it yet, you probably should be getting it shortly.

It would be tricky to know exactly when the 3rd and 4th years are in a particular department, as their schedules vary and also they are doing electives which wouldn`t be on a general schedule. So aside from knowing when they are off, it wouldn`t help so much.

Normally when trying to set up an elective the person you contact would tell you when there is availability (though this may change and I have actually shown up to an elective arranged months in advance only to have them say it wasn`t going to work out). So maybe try letting them know a few times/dates you could go and thay should be able to tell you if that would work out or not.

This woman said that if there was a time that the 3/4 years were not around, then maybe I could sneak in for some elective time. Otherwise I'll have to wait until its my turn. Maybe this week I'll go in and talk to the undergrad education folk to see if they can give me something concrete. I won't shrivel up and die if it doesn't happen, but it seemed liked something interesting.

Archived