Premed 101 Forums

Another simple question

Hi again! Thanks for responses to my last set of questions, i have another really basic one today. What happens to the DAT transcripts once a school has received them, ie. if you haven't started an application with them yet, do they just put it in a folder?? What if you end up not applying to that school or perhaps don't apply for the coming year but the year after that? This is probably a pretty silly question but curiosity is getting the best of me. ;) Thanks again!

Anna

Hi again! Thanks for responses to my last set of questions, i have another really basic one today. What happens to the DAT transcripts once a school has received them, ie. if you haven't started an application with them yet, do they just put it in a folder?? What if you end up not applying to that school or perhaps don't apply for the coming year but the year after that? This is probably a pretty silly question but curiosity is getting the best of me. ;) Thanks again!

Anna

The Schools will hold on to any DAT scores sent to them in each admission cycle. Once the cycle has ended EVERYTHING (including applications) will be tossed and next year you will have to submitt everything again.

Cheers,

:)

The Schools will hold on to any DAT scores sent to them in each admission cycle. Once the cycle has ended EVERYTHING (including applications) will be tossed and next year you will have to submitt everything again.

Cheers,

:)

About that, I'm writing the DAT this Feb, and I asked CDA to send my DAT scores to 5 universities (2 canadian, 3 American). I intend to apply next Dec, if I don't get accepted and reapply the upcoming year, and I do not take the DAT again, what procedure do I need to follow in order to get my DAT scores resent to the schools of my choice?

thanks,

-Wisdom_tooth

well i wrote the dat feb 06 and sent my scores all over the place. then i applied in november to various schools. some had my dat and some didn't so i had to pay to resend them! so check, bc between april when the results come and november when applications start, the idiots may have lost em!

Archived