Premed 101 Forums

McGill Invites have started

I received an interview invite at about 9 pm tonight by email. The interviews for us oop applicants will be held on Monday Jan 29th which is complimented by tours of the clinic, lunch and the previous day an optional McGill tour as well as dinner at some restaurant that nighe.

I must say that I am pretty pumped!

Have a good one everyone!

hey,

I'm not sure how they calculate the GPA at McGill so i dunno what to say - my cumulative is 3.7some; however in last 2 years my gpa is 3.9 (3.85 OMSAS converted). My DAT scores - RC 18, Bio 20, chem 20, PAT 19 and carvin 29. I think a big thing was that I made sure my essay was really good. I don't really understand how McGill ranks the applicants so I think it would be difficult to judge how you rank in comparison to everyone. Maybe someone knows and can shed some light for us?

Hope this helps and give you renewed confidence! Have a good one!

@laxman

well done! good for you! hoping you get in! and thats really good of you to share stats here-- takes guts;) . it';d be cool for people to be able to put up sensitive info like that without fear of being judged. but i guess thats kinda impossible for our circumstances :rolleyes:

good luck once again boss.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived