Premed 101 Forums

Attention Jan 20&21 Interviewees

Hi guys and gals! Well, in light of the many emails I've been receiving I thought that a post here may clear some things up.

1. The potluck is at 7pm in the Link. The link is the building linking the Tupper to the CRC. On interview day, access the Link via the Tupper building, it will be the easiest way. See the map on the interviewee page if you have no idea what I'm talking about. And yes, your significant other is always welcome!

2.Significant others are also welcome at the interview. There will be a room for them to talk to some of the significant others of my classmates (including my own) over coffee about what its like having your other half in med school. It may be a little biased because its mostly wives that have signed up, but there are two guys who should be there, a husband and a boyfriend.

3. Campus tours will be happening. One tour session will be at 1pm for the morning interviewees and the other one will be at 3:30-4ish, when the afternoon candidates finish. Again, significant others are totally welcome!

I've given all this info to Tracy Teed who should email you guys tomorrow....hopefully. I'm sorry for the lack of communication on this one. I thought that Tracy knew what we were doing and let you guys know. Obviously that didn't happen. I'm going to blame this one on the people who picked this weekend for the interviews! We (med1) are writing our biggest exam of the year tomorrow (Friday) and we have Euphoria next weekend, so we are a bit disorganized and preoccupied...back to studying......

Good luck everyone, and spread the word!

Matt

Archived