Premed 101 Forums

Have both acceptances and rejections gone out for UofT ?

Hey, I don't know, but judging from the posts my guess is that:

1) There have only been invitations so far.

2) The invitations have only been for people in Ontario/Quebec. No one outside of those 2 provinces seems to have heard from UofT so far.

3) The interviews have been for interview dates up to and including Feb 24/25, but not after that (ie. no one has posted with a March interview date).

There are 5 interview weekends. They are sending out invites in order of the interview date. So, like Smurfette said, if you have an interview in March, you would not have heard yet. They only give you a limited time to prepare for the interview (~3 weeks, sneaky little devils!). I believe they send out invites into March - I have a friend who was interviewed in April last year. Rejections are normally staggered although I guess they haven't started sending them out yet. I received mine right after the last interview weekend last year (April).

I talked to Leslie today about something regarding interviews and she mentioned that not all the invites have gone out yet for Feb 24/25.

Hope that helps.

in the invite email leslie said that the response deadline was feb 1st, so i bet they are still following up from that. i think that the interviews they give out for feb 24/25 will be for spots that were relinquished. but there are still 3 more waves to go out ....

Hey Katerade,

Did you ask how many invites will they be sending out? How many are left out of the total 500?

it didnt say anything regarding the number of invites which still remain to be sent. i would guess that more than half of them have not been sent yet, because only 4 out of the 9 interview dates have been filled.

I agree with katerade. There's 5 interview weekends and spots have only been filled for the first 2. So my guess is that about 60% of invites are left to go out. And I believe around 550 are being interviewed this year (something like that, too lazy to actually check). Good luck!

Archived