Premed 101 Forums

If you could speak to two famous people, who would they be?

smacky

I choose batman and spiderman! You see, I'm fond of ninja's (batman's a ninja btw) because i love to kill, and i'm fond of spidermans because you could be like 'eh, I'm spiderman!' and ppl will say 'ooooo, he's spiderman'. (note that this can't actually be done for batman, i don't know why, it just can't). hmmm, i wonder who would win a fight between them . . .

wow, that was a random post

I choose batman and spiderman! You see, I'm fond of ninja's (batman's a ninja btw) because i love to kill, and i'm fond of spidermans because you could be like 'eh, I'm spiderman!' and ppl will say 'ooooo, he's spiderman'. (note that this can't actually be done for batman, i don't know why, it just can't). hmmm, i wonder who would win a fight between them . . .

You're obviously also fond of smoking crack. :)

You're obviously also fond of smoking crack. :)

"From the past?....probably the inventor of crack for helping me turn my life around..."

I'd like to meet with Jack Lalanne. We'd have a grilled chicken breast over a garden salad and talk about the importance of nutrition and exercise.

And then I'd snort coke with Anna Nicole Smith.....jk. She'd snort it, I'd just watch her do it. She had a pretty crazy life, I think it would be fun to spend some time with her, as long as it's inside a room with padded walls and no sharp objects.

• 8 months later...

ooh dat made me think!!!! really who wud win b/w spiderman and batman?!?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would really want to bring a scientist or politician from the past, someone with vision for the future, and show them what has changed since their death. For some reason, I would take a lot of joy in seeing them in awe of our present...

I think Hippocrates would be pretty pumped to see young medical students reciting the Hippocratic oath. Maybe I'd have George Washington and Bush together, or, the Canadian version, John A. Macdonald and Stephen Harper, and get the past politician's view on how the country is being run now...

Archived