Premed 101 Forums

U of T curriculum - good and bad

Hi there,

I was hoping some uoft dents could give me some information on the curriculum at uoft, i.e. what first year is like, second etc. If you have exams every few weeks or only twice a year. Things you like about the school, things you don't like. I've been looking on the website but didn't find it too helpful.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Thanks

1. too many hours, tons of useless courses except for maybe 2

2. exams every friggen week of our lives (and this is only the beginning)

3. administrative staff that dont give a **** about you

4. classes at 8:30am

i recommend those of you who are still in undergrad to take anatomy...wish someone had told me that...would have really helped me out this year.

i dont have any pros right now lol

1. too many hours, tons of useless courses except for maybe 2

2. exams every friggen week of our lives (and this is only the beginning)

3. administrative staff that dont give a **** about you

4. classes at 8:30am

i recommend those of you who are still in undergrad to take anatomy...wish someone had told me that...would have really helped me out this year.

i dont have any pros right now lol

Wow, surprise surprise. Sounds like nothing has changed since I took engineering science there. That's why my first choice is definitely Western.

sounds like a lot of work, but from what ive heard, every dental school involves a lot of work. Even at the UBC interviews, they repeatedly told us how much work it is. the only place that ive heard less complaining is at UofA, a few friends of mine there said there is work but they also have a really great time on weekends and get really close as a class

Archived