Premed 101 Forums

for those starting U of A med

if you're moving to edm for medicine:

I'm headed to cgy for residency so my condo is available for sale:

The unit is 306 WEST in UNIVERSITY PLAZA (11109 84th Avenue), a luxury condo building built across MSB/University Hospital in 2003. I've been the sole occupant since completion.

The upscale unit is 791 sq feet and includes, 1 bedroom plus den, living/dining room, 2 full bathrooms, kitchen with dishwasher, laundry room with insuite washer/dryer. The unit is accompanied by an underground/heated parking spot.

The majority of residents in the building are med students/residents/staff. The obvious attraction of this unit being of course it's ideal location/proximity to MSB and U of A Hospital.

For more information on pricing or to book a showing, please e-mail Vishal Anand at vanand@ualberta.ca

if you're moving to edm for medicine:

I'm headed to cgy for residency so my condo is available for sale:

The unit is 306 WEST in UNIVERSITY PLAZA (11109 84th Avenue), a luxury condo building built across MSB/University Hospital in 2003. I've been the sole occupant since completion.

The upscale unit is 791 sq feet and includes, 1 bedroom plus den, living/dining room, 2 full bathrooms, kitchen with dishwasher, laundry room with insuite washer/dryer. The unit is accompanied by an underground/heated parking spot.

The majority of residents in the building are med students/residents/staff. The obvious attraction of this unit being of course it's ideal location/proximity to MSB and U of A Hospital.

For more information on pricing or to book a showing, please e-mail Vishal Anand at vanand@ualberta.ca

Can you say how much it is?

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize to all the people who posted on here...I got so many e-mails re: the unit that I didn't get a chance to check the forum. In any case, the condo is now sold. Good luck to those of you still looking for a place- edm real estate is simply ridiculous right now!!!

Archived